FSSF-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSSF use of Springfield Sniper Rifles

3 posters

Go down

FSSF use of Springfield Sniper Rifles Empty FSSF use of Springfield Sniper Rifles

Post  Louie Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey guys,

Recently got my hands on a decent M1903A4 Springfield sniper rifle for my collection and was wondering if the force ever made use of these weapons?

Cheers

Louie

Back to top Go down

FSSF use of Springfield Sniper Rifles Empty Re: FSSF use of Springfield Sniper Rifles

Post  forcemanchris Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 am

Steve I have been on here all morning and can not find anything, but never say never

forcemanchris

Back to top Go down

FSSF use of Springfield Sniper Rifles Empty Re: FSSF use of Springfield Sniper Rifles

Post  John Dallimore Sat May 07, 2011 12:41 am

The Springfield was not a weapon issued to the Force, but if you ask Sam Magee(6-3), he picked one up on the way to Rome. I believe he used it to shoot at a german tank, unsuccessfully! In the field, if you had the opportunity, you could pick up just about anything. I've seen them with all sorts of german weapons, and one pic of a Canadian in S. France with a sten gun.

Last edited by John Dallimore on Sat May 07, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
John Dallimore
John Dallimore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down