FSSF-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phrase books

2 posters

Go down

Phrase books Empty Phrase books

Post  MacDaddy Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 pm

This listing is for CD copies of the technical manual issue of TM 30-606. German and Italian Phrase Books. Each Phrase Book contains the German or Italian words and expressions you are most likely to need. Chapters include Emergency Expressions, General Expressions, Personal Needs, Location And Terrain, Roads And Transportation, Communications, Reconnaissance, Landing A Plane, Numbers, size, time, letters, etc., Additional Terms, Important Signs, International Road Signs, and Alphabetical Word List. 124 pages. This is a great way to brush up on your Italian or German if you are planning on taking a trip to a German or Italian speaking country or region. Great for if planning on invading Anzio soon

The CDs are easy to read PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file, with crisp clear pages. You can print out any pages you like if you want a hard copy. Cost is $7.00. This includes CD and shipping. [b]

MacDaddy

Back to top Go down

Phrase books Empty Re: Phrase books

Post  John Dallimore Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 am

We used the Italian one when we went to Italy in 2005. It wasn't a blackberry or touchpad, but sure was state of the art in 1944!
John Dallimore
John Dallimore

Back to top Go down

Phrase books Empty My dad's

Post  MacDaddy Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:03 pm

I have my dad's ( both German / Italian ) from the RCAF that he was given in WWII. It's hilarious to see the the things he underlined to say / learn.

MacDaddy

Back to top Go down

Phrase books Empty Re: Phrase books

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum